Pensacola Beach Advocates conducted an online survey to get input from the community on the Pensacola Beach Master Plan. A total of 631 people completed the survey, giving their priorities on 26 different topics.
The top ten items that received the most support (high or mid priority) include:
View detailed summary of survey results at our website.
- Expanded trolley service (75%)
- Improve pedestrian crosswalks (73%)
- Left turn lane eastbound into Via DeLuna shopping ctr (71%)
- Improving signalled intersection (65%)
- Moving SRIA offices (65%)
- Put Via DeLuna utilities underground (65%)
- Roundabout at Ft. Pickens Entrance (54%)
- Add landscaping to core area ony if it does not reduce parking (53%)
- Add a parking garage (51%)
- Electric smart signage on parking availability (51%)